Steps to Connect Google Drive using FTP software FileZilla Pro from FileZilla – The free FTP solution
FileZilla is a free software, cross-platform FTP application, consisting of FileZilla Client and FileZilla Server. Client binaries are available for Windows, Linux, and macOS, server binaries are available for Windows only.
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
A product from FileZilla, with additional protocol support for WebDAV, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Microsoft Azure Blob and File Storage, and Google Cloud Storage.
Steps to Connect Google Drive using FTP
- Download the Software from the link given below.
- Unzip the archive.
- Run the installation.
- On the registration window, just click on the skip tab.
- Click on Finish.
- Then Click on Site Manager under File Tab.
- Click on “New Site”
- Select G-Drive from drop-down list of Protocol Menu
- Click on Connect
- Select option as per your requirements
- You will get a pop-up from windows, “Windows Security Alert”, click on “Allow access”
- Select or login with your Gmail account in browser screen which is opened automatically.
- Click on “Allow” to allow access
- You will see “Thank you” message on your browser screen.
- Close your browser screen and you will see the icon of FileZilla Blinking, Open it
- Now you will see screen showing “Unknown Certificate”, Click on OK
- You’ve successfully connect Google Drive using FTP
Link to Download the Software
Share and Support Us ❤️
Keep Reading | Keep Sharing | Thanks for the Contribution | Technology World 🗺
Subscribe to Us:
Kumar Bhanushali | New Hope Aarvi